Thursday, January 10, 2013

Family Name Canvas Sale!

Hi, friends!  I've got a deal for you today!  I'm as caught up on housework as I'm going to get after the holidays and before my tax season craziness begins.  What does that have to do with you?  Well, it means I'm itching for an excuse to paint and I'm willing to make a deal!  For one week only - until January 16 - I'll offer 20% off of any family name canvases.  Like this one I made for my sister:


You pick the size, the colors, the font.  It can have wording like this one or it can say "The _____ Family" and you can add your first names across the bottom if you like. 

Do you know a couple planning to get married in the coming months?  This would be a one-of-a-kind wedding gift!

Let me know if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment