Saturday, October 18, 2014

Long Overdue

Hello! I've been gone for ... a while. I took a break from painting for a few months this year, but mostly I've just been too lazy to post. Here are the orders and gifts I've sent out in the last year.




 I painted this as a gift for my friend's baby. She wanted rainbow colors in the nursery. I hope this adds a bit of cheer!




I painted this as a gift last Christmas.




A friend ordered this for her monogram wall.








The photos above are of a canvas I painted for a play room. My friend asked for bright colors, her kids' names and a Bible verse. I really enjoyed painting this one!




I painted this just for fun, and when I posted a pic on facebook I sold 2 within a few minutes! This canvas is 11x14 and sells for $20 + tax, but I can recreate this in just about any size.





Another friend ordered this for her daughter's room. This one was also lots of fun to paint, and the colors just pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment