Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Get in the Christmas Spirit! **20% OFF DEAL!**


Have you started thinking about Christmas yet?  It will be here before you know it!  I mean...it's still 85 degrees where I live, but Christmas is still just around the corner!  And wouldn't this sign look great hanging on your front door with your family's name on it?  Or maybe you want something unique to give to a friend?  This could be yours!  It's just waiting to be personalized.  If you don't want a name on it, it could say "Welcome" or "Fa la la" or "Merry & Bright"...whatever melts your butter!  This 10"x20" canvas is for sale for $35.  And if this one sells before you get a chance to grab it up - don't worry!  I can make more!

But wait!  There's more!  I'm trying to get this little ol' business going, so if you "like" my facebook page (Creative at Heart Art), between now and November 23 (Black Friday!) I will give you 20% off your first order placed by that date.  If you've already "liked" my page, then thanks so much and I will still give you this offer as well!  Good deal, huh?  So start thinking about who might like their very own custom painting for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment